Growing up, I always watched the evening news with my father. I looked up to the anchors and reporters because I loved the way they were able to tell big stories within a very limited time. My love of news, combined with my knack for public speaking, made me decide to pursue my dream of becoming a journalist. I love every aspect of broadcast journalism: shooting, editing, and presenting people with stories. Everyone has their "thing", bringing people the news is mine.
- Tech attempts to break RecycleMania record for 8th time
- Hokies show support in student gallery
- Senior duo debuts collection at fashion show
- Twin sycamore clones carry on a historical legacy
- Pulaski train station rises from the ashes
- Pulaski dentist's legacy carried on by train exhibit
- An Old New Town